In this article, I am going to give you out the answers to the Google Digital Marketing Course which upon completion will reward you with a Google Certification with your name on it. It’s a pretty easy course, if you don’t about it and are here just for a Google Certificate, no problem I was Like you too but if you are here to cross-verify your answers you are welcome too.
The link of the Course is given in the references section.
This course consists of 26 modules and is rated for as beginners.
Questions in this blog are as on 29th May 2020.
The answers have been highlighted in the options given.
Enough let’s get the answers:
You’ve aced every tutorial in the Digital Unlocked. Ready to graduate? Take the final exam to earn your certificate.
What’s the biggest challenge for most businesses when going online?
- Planning a budget
- Developing a plan
- Optimising a website
- Defining a customer base
When looking to advertise a new business online, what is one of the major benefits of display ads?
- They are seen by everyone
- They have higher click-through rate
- They can come in many different formats
- They don’t cost too much to set up
Imagine a customer has downloaded an app made by their local hardware store. How could that business connect with their audience through the app?
- Call the customer when there is an offer they’d enjoy
- See where their customers are and monitor their shopping behaviours
- Send them offers when they enter a certain geographical area
- Add items to their in-app basket that you think they’d like
You notice that when people see images of your products online, you have an increase in conversions or sales. Which customer touchpoint could you use to take advantage of this insight?
- Shopping bags
- Blog content
- Social media
Which are the first steps you should consider when constructing an online business strategy?
- Understand the target audience
- Change your mission statement to match the goals
- Create goals and identify a USP
- Define and segment your audiences
What’s the first step in the search engine optimisation process for your website?
- Off-site optimisation
- Keyword research
- Writing fresh content
- Setting an ad budget
When using a search engine, what is the name of a word or phrase somebody types to find something online?
- Search phrase
- Search term
- Search query
- Search word
When looking to optimise the performance of a website to improve its search engine ranking, using ‘long tail keyword terms’ in your SEO plan often allows you to…
- Outrank lots of larger, more established companies
- Find more opportunities
- See more traffic than short tail keywords
- Perform better on social media
When optimising a website for search, what impact do meta and title tags have on the search engine?
- They are hidden messages that have no bearing on search engines
- They are the on-page content that appears on your homepage, telling search engines what you do
- They are automatically generated and help websites rank within search engines
- They are embedded messages that help the search engine determine what’s on the page
A lot of factors can affect how well a website will rank on search engines. What role does metadata have in this process?
- Helps your website stand out from the competition
- Allows you to input lots of keywords so that you appear for all of them
- Provides search engines with more consistent and clear information about what’s on the website
- Allows you to place sales promotion offers within the search results
When advertising using Search Engine Marketing (SEM), you only pay…
- when your ad appears within the search results
- when a conversion happens on your website
- when your ad is clicked by someone
- when someone stays on your website for more than 2 minutes
Fill the blank: When managing SEM campaigns, the best way to optimise your quality score is to improve the _________ of your keywords, adverts, and landing pages.
When running a search engine marketing campaign, what goal do you expect to achieve by having conversion tracking on your site?
- To see personal data about the person who bought from you
- To understand what is working and what is not
- To increase your budget to get more traffic
- To advertise internationally more easily
What is the most important thing to consider when optimising a search engine marketing campaign?
- Increasing the bid for the keywords you are targeting
- Increasing the relevance of the keywords, ads, and landing page
- Adding lots of keywords to the campaign to get more traffic
- Continually changing the ad copy
Local directories are a great tool for getting noticed locally online. What would be the first step in using a directory?
- Research competitors
- Create a listing
- Create an ad
- Post a link
When looking to promote your products and services locally, what are the benefits of using search engine ads?
- Everyone uses search engines
- You can target ads to a specific geographic area
- You can target ads to specific genders
- Search ads are cheaper than display adverts
Using social media for business purposes can be very different to running personal profiles. If you’re looking to attract people to your social network, what tone of voice should you consider?
- Stern and Serious
- Serious and Honest
- Fun and Inviting
- Engaging and Inviting
Building a plan will help you to focus your efforts when using social media. What should you consider when making your social media plan?
- Your audience’s data
- Your audience’s interests
- Your audience’s available income
- Your audience’s offline behaviour
With more and more users using mobile to look at websites, it is key that you optimise your site so users can find it when searching online. Which two elements should you look to optimise for improved SEO performance?
- Site speed and usability
- Keywords and metadata
- Image size and navigation
- Site speed and visual appearance
When looking to advertise your business to mobile users, social media advertising can be really effective because…
- it allows you to target people who have ad blockers enabled
- it can be seen by people who aren’t logged into their accounts
- it allows you to target people based on their likes and interests
- it doesn’t cost too much to spread your ads far
How would you classify the content distribution channel that uses influencer and outreach marketing to increase a brand’s reach?
When it comes to email marketing, what do we mean by the term A/B testing?
- A/B testing means you can split your contacts alphabetically
- BA/B testing means you send the same email twice to the same people
- A/B testing means splitting your audience and sending each of them a different variation of your email
- A/B testing means it is spell-checked and proofed, prior to hitting send
Which of the following is a benefit of display advertising over search advertising?
- Display advertising is cheaper than search advertising
- Appearing on relevant websites offering advertising space
- Ads can appear at the top of search engine results pages
- Display ads are more likely to be clicked on
When planning your display advertising, what does the word ‘placement’ mean?
- The exact location of your ad on a particular page of a website
- The size and position of your ad
- The exact location of your ad on search engine results pages
- The position of text within your ad
Retargeting allows you to…
- Target users, based on the specific actions they take on your site
- Target people, based on their likes and interests
- Appear higher within the search results
- Target people before they come to your website
What can you do to help your videos appear in search results?
- Make the content really interesting
- Give detailed descriptions of its content
- Clearly brand your videos
- Include calls to action within the videos
How can you attract social media users to share your video content online?
- Tag them in posts
- Use hashtags
- Make them funny
- Use subtitles
When using analytics programmes on your website, which of these do not fall under the category of a metric?
- Browser users use to access your site
- Unique visitors to your site
- Time users spend on your site
- Number of pages viewed per visit
When using analytics programmes on your website, which of these do not fall under the category of a dimension?
- The device users access the site with
- The time a user spends on the site
- The browser a user uses to visit the site
- The geographical location of the user
What do website analytics allow you to do?
- Set up advertising accounts to drive continuous improvement
- Understand users’ behaviour and improve the effectiveness of your digital marketing efforts
- Interact with customers on your website to increase conversion
- Predict your users’ next move based on previous data
How do you handle data in analytics to gain greater insights into our audience’s behaviour?
How is a spreadsheet defined?
- An interactive computer application for the organisation, analysis and storage of data
- A static collection of related data tables that can be queried to locate specific fields
- A tool for storing large amounts of numerical data, but not text-based data
- A digital balance sheet to keep track of financial transactions
Why should you avoid focusing on collecting as much data as possible?
- Vast quantities of data will take a long time to process
- Large amounts of data are harder to store online
- The right information, at the right time, is more valuable
- Spreadsheets have a limit on the amount of information they can store
When building your online product store, to make it as effective as possible you should look to optimise the performance by using images in what kind of way?
- Use images direct from the internet to ensure accurate file size
- Use images direct from the original manufacturer
- Ensure images are of a high quality
- Use detailed descriptions instead of images to help search engines
When looking to introduce e-commerce functions to your website, which of the following would be the best first step?
- Build an online store with an integrated payment system
- Set up a web-based money transfer software like PayPal
- Invest in a new website platform
- Use other platforms such as eBay or Etsy
Analytics can help optimise your website for which of the following?
- For different devices, navigation and search
- For different devices and social media profile
- For email templates and social media profiles
- For navigation, search and video campaigns
Fill in the blank: When you are considering the layout of the product pages, it is important to put them in ________ order?
- a constantly changing
When looking to expand your business internationally on social media, what should you do first?
- Treat all social media channels the same
- Use popular phrases and memes for that area
- Analyse platforms popular in that area
- Not advertise at all, as other countries don’t like social advertising
Fill the blanks: When advertising internationally, you should make your business ______ to the new market, consider the ___________ and any possible ___________ implications.
- accessible | supply chain | legal
- affordable | supply chain | language
- exciting | customers needs | currency
- affordable | customer needs | lega
Fill in the blank: When considering expanding a business internationally, the best place to start is to__________?
- use online tools to help you understand where there’s a strong demand for your products
- move the whole business to that country
- replicate your current business in as many countries as possible
- Buy new domains for the country
Hope You would have cleared your exam, graduated the course and would have got you Google Certification. If you like this article or if it helped you in any way please make sure give it a clap and follow me on my social media handles.
Fundamentals of digital marketing
Master the basics of digital marketing with our free Interactive Advertising Bureau-accredited course. There are 26…
The Google digital marketing exam is not hard to pass. It's a beginner-level exam and all questions are easy, provided that you have gone through all course modules and watched the video lessons. The exam questions are straightforward and not difficult for someone that knows the basics of digital marketing.
In this program, you'll learn in-demand skills that can have you job-ready in less than 6 months.
Google Digital Marketing Certification is definitely worth it. It's a great course to follow if you want to break into digital marketing. It is offered by Google, it's free and accredited by Open University and other organizations.
A Google Ads certification remains valid for one year. After the one year certification expires, you'll need to re-take the applicable product assessment in order to stay certified.
Google Career Certificates can take less than six months to complete and students can apply their knowledge at the same time and increase their earning potential. The average entry-level salary for roles across the certificate fields is $63,600.
The Google IT Support Professional Certificate is designed for those interested in problem-solving to help computers and networks run smoothly. It can prepare you for jobs as database administrator, systems analyst and help desk technician.
Coursera certificates are different and are respected by employers and universities. This is because Coursera offers the highest quality when it comes to courses. Coursera courses are led by the top universities and companies that you could think of. This makes Coursera certificates and degrees legitimate and valuable.
- It's free.
- It's for beginners in digital marketing. ...
- It has 26 modules.
- It's a video course (total hours 40)
- It is accredited by Interactive Advertising Bureau Europe and The Open University.
Your earning potential as a digital marketer is high. It is one of the top ten earning jobs that doesn't require a degree. Every certification that you include on your résumé bolsters your ability to demand a higher wage and gives you the confidence to know that you deserve it.
If you pass an Exam, you will receive a digital certificate (a “Certification”) after Google has validated your score. A Certification is valid for two years from the date of issue, unless otherwise specified in the description for your Exam.
Once you complete all the modules, you take a mini exam with a pass or a fail grade. If you fail, you will need to wait some time or revisit the relevant modules before you can retake.
It covers the essentials of online business
In this course, you will learn how to develop a digital marketing strategy, improve the rankings of a website on search engines, and use analytics tools to evaluate the online performance of your business/website. It's a primary but an important first step.
You are not allowed to get up from your seat. The video must capture you at all times. All this is done to ensure the integrity of the exams and to ensure that there is no cheating. Once satisfied with your setting and surroundings for the exam, the proctor will enable a Launch button.
All submitted exams are reviewed for accurate grading and security. You will receive exam results within 3 business days of completing your exam. Exam results are sent by email@example.com, so please check all email folders for this sender and, if possible, authorize direct emails from that address.
Typically learners take up to six months to complete the course, no degree level experience is needed and they're recognised by industry experts and employers, including Google.
How much do the Google IT Certificates cost? The IT Support and IT Automation with Python Certificates cost $39 per month by subscription on Coursera.
While Google offers over 50 certifications, each typically applies to a narrow group of professionals. If you're a professional aiming to develop new skills and potentially earn a higher salary, learning about Google certifications may be beneficial.
- Fundamentals of Digital Marketing.
- Google Analytics Academy Courses.
- Google Ads Certifications.
- Google Android Development Training.
- Google Web Developers Training.
- Google Digital Garage.
- Udacity-Google Partnership Courses.
- YouTube Management & Growth.
Whatever the case, remember one thing: your MOOCs can always be listed on your LinkedIn profile. If you're sad about killing a Coursera course or edX course on your resume, it can be given a new life on LinkedIn. Supplemental information like non-crucial MOOCs can actually make a great LinkedIn profile.
There are over 200 universities partnered with Coursera. This means that both universities and possible employers will accept Coursera certificates, and hold them in high regard.
Udemy, if only for the sheer number and variety of courses it offers. But, if you are looking for high-quality courses focused on more professional topics, Coursera might take the lead for you.
Yes, digital marketing is of course a well-paid job. The average salary of a digital marketer at an executive-level position lies between INR 2,50,000 to 5,00,000. And the average highest starting salary at a manager's level is between INR 8,00,000 to 10,00,000.
An SEO certification is awarded to individuals who successfully complete an SEO Course. It shows that you have the necessary training and skills to work with search engine optimization. There are many ways to get SEO certification. You can follow an online SEO course or attend a classroom-based course.
The Google Display Network, which offers advertisers more visual ads such as banners, spans approximately 98% of the World Wide Web, making it a great choice for advertisers who want to accomplish marketing goals that aren't necessarily as conversion-driven as those of PPC ads, such as raising brand awareness on a ...
One is, is digital marketing tough to do? The answer is yes, because you are working with a potential global audience at large, even when you are actually working with a small startup brand. Anything you put out on the internet has the potential to reach every single corner of this planet!
by Digital Marketing Institute
The truth is, carving out a successful digital marketing career isn't hard, although many want you to believe so. There's actually just one thing you always need to know and care about: Make.
Digital marketing requires a combination of diverse and challenging skills. A hard skill is an ability that's easily observed and measured. Anyone can see whether or not you can perform a hard skill. Some hard skills are necessary for all digital marketers, regardless of which specific job you're in.
Getting hired in Digital Marketing should be easy. There are more open job postings than qualified candidates. With more demand for skills than supply, the market is ripe for anyone looking to get a job as a digital marketer.